Thursday, September 16, 2010

You can even have it written on your T-shirt.


I like it when fashion and music collide. Usually, the people who work in music and fashion, are the people I wish were my friends. Take, for example, Coco Sumner. A successful model with great style, and now the force behind the band 'I Blame Coco'. And, in case you didn't know, she calls Sting her dad.
I know that everyone will be prejudiced now, and say things like: 'Oh, she has a music career because her dad's famous,' and 'Oh, another model-turned-musician'. But that's not fair, because she is really talented. And I don't care whether she is famous because of her dad, and what her other jobs are, I just really like her songs. And admit it, she dresses great.






You know you love her! Check out her music videos:

No comments:

Post a Comment